Terms and conditions
Company EMITplus s.r.o., Colnícka 908/1E, 851 10 Bratislava, registered in Business register of District court Bratislava I, Section: Sro, Folder No: 7413/B, IČO: 31377149, IČ DPH: SK2020353643, email: firstname.lastname@example.org (hereinafter EMITplus or Provider) provides the possibility to use the programs for therapy and practice of communication skills on page https://www.fono3.com (hereinafter Programs) to physical and legal bodies (hereinafter User) under following conditions:
Only a registered User is allowed to work with programs. The registration requires to enter a valid email address and a login password. The registration is successfully completed when the User
- confirms the filled-in registration form, and
- receives the confirmation email to address stated in the registration form, and
- opens the web page, link of which he received in the confirmation email.
Programs are "in such form, as made available to User" and no functionality claims are possible. It is understood, that the three-day free of charge probation period afforded to User upon the registration provide the User sufficient possibility to acquaint himself with the functionality of the programs without spending any financial means of his own.
User is not authorised to interfere with programs, analyze or copy the program code and / or data, or use programs or its data for purpose other than that of the web pages https://www.fono3.com.
User acquires the authorization to use the programs:
- upon registration - Upon the successful registration User can use programs during the seven-day probation period free of charge;
- upon purchasing the subscription - User can choose his subscription package according to his preferences and the subscription period (3-, 6-, 9- or 12-month).
The subscription can be purchased on the page "Subscription purchase" in User menu. User can set:
- subscription package - BASIC, PROFI, MULTI; for MULTI also the number of connections to the account (3, 5, 10, 20, 30, 50);
- period - 3, 6, 9 or 12 months;
- language - meaning language of the applications.
You can pay for the subscription in following ways (not all of them may be available in all countries):
- payment card Visa, MasterCard, Visa Electron, Maestro, Discover, DinersClub - according to conditions declared by issuers of respective cards;
- online internet transfer from acccount in Tatrabanka a.s. (TatraPay);
- online internet transfer from one of banks in Slovak republic: Všeobecná úverová banka, Unicredit Bank SK, Slovenská sporiteľňa, OTP Banka, Poštová Banka, ČSOB SK, Sberbank Slovensko (GoPay);
- online internet transfer from one of banks in Czech republic: Česká spořitelna, Komerční Banka, Raiffeisenbank, mBank, FIO Banka, ČSOB, ERA (GoPay);
- bank transfer to account of EMITplus sro. IBAN: SK7911000000002626310069, SWIFT (BIC): TATRSKBX.
By confirming and submitting the order User endorses that he has read these Terms and conditions and agrees with all stipulations herein stated.
By confirming and submitting the order User - physical person explicitly gives consent with processing of his personal data (name, surname, address) in extent necessary for invoicing.
EMITplus undertakes to protect submitted personal data according to provisions of § 19 art. 1 of act No. 122/2013 Z.z. about the personal data protection.
The subscription will be allocated to User account after successful confirmation of payment transaction by the bank. If the subscription will not be allocated to User account in reasonable time, please contact the Provider using the contact form.
It is possible to request the cancellation of the subscription purchase and refund within 14 days from the purchase, however only in case that they have not been used, i.e. the credit remaining on the User account is not less than the credit purchased. The amount refunded may be decreased by the amount of charges (bank or the service provider) accrued in connection with the money transfer related to the purchase and the refund to the User.
These Terms and conditions are valid as of 11.11.2016